15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Engineers India Limited recruitment as a Management Trainee. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

17th June 2019, 05:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

The selection procedure for recruitment of Management Trainee in Engineers India Limited comprises of following stages :-

* Stage I) : Shortlisting of eligible applicants on the basis of their GATE 2019 score.

* Stage II) : Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.engineersindia.com.
17th June 2019, 09:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Selection of candidates for Management Trainee recruitment in Engineers India Limited will be through GATE 2019 followed by an interview. The intimation for interview will be given to the candidates through e-mail on their registered Email ID. Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of performance in the interview.
17th June 2019, 11:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment will be done through interview session.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://recruitment.eil.co.in/.
17th June 2019, 11:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Engineers India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in "Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019" followed by "Interview".

>> You must have to essentially qualify in the GATE 2019 Examination. You may refer 3rd and 4th pages of the notification given below.

Click here for more details

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
18th June 2019, 09:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the score obtained in the GATE followed by Interview.

Based on the candidate’s performance in the interview, final selection of candidates will be done for the post of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment.
18th June 2019, 11:38 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

** Selection Procedure: GATE 2019 score & Personal Interview.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
18th June 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Engineers India Limited recruitment as a Management Trainee. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Candidates are shortlisted for the Management Trainee recruitment in Engineers India Limited on the basis of rank secured in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2019.
Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Interview conducted by the Engineers India Limited for the Management Trainee recruitment in Engineers India Limited.
Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?