11th December 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I get free education after entering into Air Force?

I want to join in indian airforce can i get free education after i entered in airforce , now i am stdying 12th std, will get my college degree free by the airforce
or i will pay for it

Related Questions:
  1. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  3. Can I be eligible for Indian Air Force if I am 152 cm tall and 44 Kg weight?
  4. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  5. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to join Air Force after completing degree education?
  8. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  9. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  10. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  11. How to make entry into Indian Air Force Academy being a candidate with an age of 17 years and going to complete 10th standard by upcoming March?
  12. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  13. Can I join the indian airforce being a graduate in zoology?
  14. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  15. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  16. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
  17. Can I join Air Force Pilotetry after getting selected for Air Force Y Group Air Men?
  18. What is the procedure to enter in Air Force through SSC for girls
12th December 2013, 11:34 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Question Re: Will I get free education after entering into Air Force?

It is really inspiring to see young blood like you to prepare for Indian Air force and aiming at serving the motherland. It is really a challenging path and needs intense hard work and determination to succeed in this field. Your spirit to join Indian Air Force and serve the nation is really appreciable.

Life in Indian Air Force is fast, challenging, enjoyable and at the same time one gets to learn a lot of things and principles of life like discipline. It also helps in making you remain fit and healthy which definitely results in good health in the post retirement age. Indian Air Force offers various facilities to respect the spirit of all those people who choose to serve the nation by putting their life at risk.

Since you are studying in 12th, you can definitely join Indian Air Force after your 12th through NDA or TES. NDA is for the officer post where initial selection will be on the basis of score obtained in NDA exam. TES is for technical post where your board result will be the basis of initial selection. Later interviews and medical examination along with physical examination will be taken to make the final recruitment. In both these cases, your education and training cost will be borne entirely by Indian Air Force and you do not have to spend a single penny for your education. Instead you can enjoy various facilities like canteen, automobiles, etc. But you have to sign a bond of serving Indian Air Force atleast for ten years.

Our best wishes are with you. Go ahead and live your dream of serving the nation.
20th December 2019, 04:09 PM
Sreerag. K

Default Re: Will I get free education after entering into Air Force?

you are studying in 12th, you can definitely join Indian Air Force after your 12th through NDA or TES. NDA is for the officer post where initial selection will be on the basis of score obtained in NDA exam. TES is for technical post where your board result will be the basis of initial selection. Later interviews and medical examination along with physical examination will be taken to make the final recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?