24th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad Personal Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Personal Assistant. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

28th August 2019, 02:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad Personal Assistant recruitment?

The selection of National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad Personal Assistant will be done on the basis of a written examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a personal interview in which the final selection will be done.
28th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad Personal Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad Personal Assistant recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written Examination, Typing Test and Shorthand Test.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?