17th November 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Government Banking entrance exam after completing class 12th (Science)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Science and now I wish to apply for Government Banking exam so I want to know how can I apply for Government Banking entrance exam? Please tell me the procedure for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?
  2. How can I apply for IIT entrance exam after completing class 12th from a Government School? How should I prepare for the exam and when is the exam date out?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  4. Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?
  5. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  6. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
  7. Can I apply for any banking exam after class 12th with 94% marks?
  8. In which all entrance exams can I apply after completing class 12th (PCMB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  11. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?
  12. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Qualifications for Civil Engineering?
  14. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  15. Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  17. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  18. How can I pursue Pharma D from a Government College in Kerala after completing class 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
18th November 2016, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Government Banking entrance exam after completing class 12th (Science)?

You cannot apply for Government Banking Entrance Examinations just after completion of 12th Class. Yes, the basic qualification required for Banking Examinations is not 12th Class and Graduation or a Bachelor Degree is required.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking Entrance examinations is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. So I suggest you to pursue Graduation after 12th Class in order to be eligible. You can apply for SBI Clerical Cadre recruitment's, IBPS Clerk Recruitment and IBPS PO recruitment's.
13th February 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Government Banking entrance exam after completing class 12th (Science)?

Which post in bank have more salary?? And for that post which exam we should give??
19th June 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What can I do Bsc biochemistry degree job name suggest me plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?