11th December 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in IAS/IPS for central government servant?

I am central govt servant (in crpf ) please inform about how much age relaxation i have got if i am appearing for IAS/IPS examination

Related Questions:
  1. Age relaxation to apply in state government job for central government employee?
  2. How to do LLB if I am a government servant? I am doing BSc
  3. Is there any age relaxation for central government female employee?
  4. Is there any age relaxation for government employees in IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get age relaxation after applying for unreserved post in central government post in India?
  6. Any age relaxation for me to appear in group I services of central government if I am a WB government employee?
  7. What is the rule of age relaxation for central government employee in graduate level examination
  8. Is there any exam of IBPS in the month of October or November
  9. What is the age relaxation given for central government employee?
  10. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  11. Is there any age relaxation for Central Government Employee in Intelligence Bureau?
  12. What is and procedure to apply for KVS exam? Eligibility?
  13. Is there any age relaxation in intelligence bureau central job?
  14. Age relaxation for government employees to apply for scientist position in DST?
  15. Can I appear for UPSC exam after doing MCA? What is the age limit for a government servant?
  16. Will there be any relaxation in age for Central Government Employees for the recruitment of PGTs in KVS or NVS?
  17. What is the age relaxation in government for divorce women?
  18. Can a ex-servicemen get age relaxation for a group C post alloted for general category in central government department?
11th December 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age relaxation in IAS/IPS for central government servant?

Regarding sm as abt IAS/case exam no relaxation in age save x-servicemen, n anyone with a degree can apply
13th December 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I had completed B.COM degree in Bangalore university and i secured 65.87%, which is the best course after b.com and it should have good scope and job opportunity in future and present
22nd December 2013, 10:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am central govt servant (in crpf ) please inform about how much age relaxation i have got if i am appearing for IAS/IPS examination
Hey friend,

Details About IAS/IPS:

IPS stands for Indian Police Service

IAS - Indian Administrative Service

These two exams are known as Indian Civil Service exams and they are held for candidates to join in for the posts of IAS and IPS officer.These exams are being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is being conducted every year.

There are some criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to be eligible for the exam and they may include such as :
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

# The candidate should be a Citizen of India as per the Nationality standard.

# The Education Qualification Needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and it can be in any discipline.

# The age limit needed for the exam must have 21-30 years.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates as like you have asked.

# The candidate will get 5 years exception if he is a SC/ST candidate and if you are a OBC candidate you will get 3 years Exception.

# The candidate who is a Ex-service men will get 5 years exception from the prescribed limits.

PATTERN FOR THE EXAM:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Interview

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th June 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a ex service man , my DOB is 27 June 1979,I have completed 20 years 06 month 23 days in Indian armed forces.I want to appear for IAS examination.pls guide me .do my age allow me to appear for it. Thank u
28th April 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a central govt employee. My date of birth 1984 .will I get age relaxation in civil service.?
2nd June 2018, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I am an Central Govt. Service man, my present age is 32 years, I will appear IAS Exam(Preliminary) 2019 ?
30th August 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for the central government employees to appear for the civil service exam
5th December 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am crpf service man joined in 2003 ,D.o.b 1982 qualification degree pass and O.B.C category can I apply IPS exam in 2019 . Service N.O.C require in Applying from.Thanks sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?