30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Assistant Conservator of Forest and just heard about the recruitment of Odisha PSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

13th February 2019, 09:46 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment?

Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment:

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

• Selection will be based on Written exam, Physical Test and Viva voce.

For more information, you can visit www.opsc.gov.in
13th February 2019, 11:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Assistant Conservator of Forest and just heard about the recruitment of Odisha PSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

Method of selection for the Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forests recruitment is given below:

Written Examination – 1400 marks

Physical Test

Viva Voce Test – 200 marks
14th February 2019, 08:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of forest comprises of three stages which includes :-

* Stage 1 : Written Test.

* Stage 2 : Physical Test.

* Stage 3 : Viva voce Test.

For more details regarding the Odisha PSC recruitment, you can refer to the link www.opsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?