30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Assistant Conservator of Forest through Odisha PSC?

After searching alot, I finally know about the Odisha PSC details of Assistant Conservator of Forest. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

12th February 2019, 08:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Assistant Conservator of Forest through Odisha PSC?

The pay scale allotted to Assistant Conservator of Forest through Odisha PSC is Rs. 56100/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest, you should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subject namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology from a recognised college/ university.
13th February 2019, 09:55 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Assistant Conservator of Forest through Odisha PSC?

Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment:

PAY SCALE ALLOTTED:

• Rs.44,900/- to 56,100/- per month will be given along with all other allowances depending on the post you have chosen.

For more information, you can visit www.opsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?