2nd February 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Everyone,
I came to know that Women Constable recruitment is now available in Railway Protection Force. As I am a SC candidate what is the selection procedure for me for this recruitment?

4th February 2016, 10:38 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment for SC candidates?

You want to know about the selection procedure of the Railway Protection Force (RPF) women constable. Following are the details for this post:

Eligibility: Student possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University

Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection is done on the basis of written exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Document verification. Bonus marks is given to students having NCC/ sports certificates and height.

**The written test consists of 120 objective type questions to be solved in 90 minutes duration.

--General Awareness-> 50 questions

--Arithmetic->35 questions

--Reasoning-> 35 questions

**The online filling of application has started. So apply it before the last date i.e 1st March 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?