2nd February 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to download the application form of Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment?

Dear Sir,
Can you please help me to know that how can I download a Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment application form? I don't know that is why I need your help. Please help me.

4th February 2016, 10:20 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to download the application form of Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment?

You are interested to apply for the post of Railway Protection Force (RPF) women constable and want to download the application form for this.

>>The most important thing is that the application form is filled online. It is mentioned in the advertisement too that the offline application is accepted from students belongs to J&K, North Eastern States, Naxal/ Militancy affected districts and Border Districts.

>>So in my opinion you have to go through the advertisement and check whether your district belongs to Naxal or Border districts or belongs to North Eastern states or J&K. If it is, you can apply offline and the application form is available in the advertisement. Otherwise you have to apply online.

Link to apply online:http://rpfonlinereg.in/
5th February 2016, 12:12 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download the application form of Railway Protection Force Women Constable recruitment?

To apply for Railway protection force women constable, candidate has to fill an online application. There is no provision of downloading the application form i.e.. offline application form.

The candidate has to fill an online application at http://rpfonlinereg.in/index.html

Last date for submission of online application form is on 01-03-2016.

Below I have attached the notification of recruitment for posts of women constables in RPF.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RPF Notificaton.pdf(236.6 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?