4th January 2011, 01:06 PM
manju.a.

Reference books for Railway protection force inspector and sub inspector exams?

Please suggest me railway protection force inspector & sub-inspector reference book names?

15th January 2011, 01:07 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Reference books for Railway protection force inspector and sub inspector exams?

Reference Books for Railway Police Force:
Special Class Railway Apperntice Exam. [For Railway & Other Engg. (Diploma) Competitive Exams. ]
Also efer Books by Upkar Prakashan.
You can easily get such books from Book Stalls.
Also try to contact such persons who have already prepared for such competiitve exams.It will be very helpfull to you.
Best Wishes........
2nd May 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books for Railway protection force inspector and sub inspector exams?

what is the last date of this vacancy ? please mention ?
10th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to question for Rpf viva voce
11th May 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to RPF S.I. writern question paper and best book for study?
31st May 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I want RPF constable written question paper and Reference book to attend the RPF exam
Reply me as soon as possible!!!
17th August 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

We have also received your photograph and signature. We have attested them against the proof of identity submitted by you in the from of _____________________________? why is question ? i don't you ? 1) yes or 2) No
14th September 2011, 05:23 PM
runesh

I want Book for Railway Sub Inspector
19th November 2011, 07:29 AM
mahajanvrishabh

Sir when will exam of rpf sub-inspecter and may you give some question paper on my Email address. Thank you
16th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir have you any special quota for EX-Man
31st March 2012, 02:44 PM

Please suggest me railway protection force inspector & sub-inspector reference book names?
7th August 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for sub inspector western railway exam mumbai
1st January 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i want to become inspector for that what should i to do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?