19th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed student apply for government?

Can a 12th passed student apply for government bank jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Which all PSC tests can a 12th passed student apply for? How is the job given in the government sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  3. How to apply for Entrance Exams for Government Jobs being a student having completed 12th class and pursuing B.Com course?
  4. Eligibility to apply in BITSAT for 12th passed student?
  5. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Bio science 12th passed student can do Interior Designing course? How to apply for it and which are the available colleges?
  7. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  8. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  10. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  11. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  13. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  14. How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?
  15. Whether 12th passed or BCA appearing candidate can apply for Narcotics department?
  16. Best career options for commerce students? I am a 12th passed student
  17. Can I apply for improvement exam for second time?
  18. How to apply for CA course after passing 12th in science? Best institutes/colleges for CA course?
21st July 2011, 02:28 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student apply for government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,
You have not written much about yourself,so I can not guide you properly.
If you have scored 60% marks in 10+2 level then you can apply for the clerical jobs only as the candidate should have at least 60% marks in class 12th level to apply for the post of clerk in Banks.

Best Wishes.....
21st July 2011, 02:45 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Several Government Jobs comes for 12th Passed Candidates. Name of Recruitment Examinations are given below:

Defence Recruitment- Army, Air Force, Navy recruits 12th Passed Candidates for its Technical and Non Technical Posts.
UPSC Recruitment- UPSC with Railways Conduct Examination named SCRA, NDA, NA for 12th Passed Students.
SSC recruitment- Staff Selection Commission invites Applications of Lower Division Clerk every year for 12th Passed Candidates.
Railways Recruitment- Railway also recruits TTE, TC, CC, and so many Clerks for 12th Passed Candidates.
Bank Clerks- 12th Pass Candidates can also prepare for Bank Clerical Examination.
Apprentices Jobs- Steel Plants, PSU, and other Technical Government Organizations Recruits 12th (Science) Passed Students for Apprentices Jobs.
21st July 2011, 03:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes After completing your 12Th Examination You are eligible to apply for Government Bank Jobs.

So, After Passing 12Th examination Candidates may apply for Bank Clerk Examination, To apply for bank Clerk examination you need to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks.

Eligiblity Criteria are vary from Bank to bank. So, Banks have its own eligibility criteria, But Many banks Wants only 50% Marks in your 12Th examination.

But for SBI Bank you need to scored minimum 60% marks in your 12Th examination in any discipline from a recognised university and your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC and reserved category candidates.

So, Before apply for Bank Clerk examination Post Please read the notification properly and if you find that you are fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you may fill the application for easily and your form will not be rejected. The Notification was published in the Employment newspaper or in the Official websites of Banks, So please check the notification and read them clearly and then apply for bank Jobs.

So, please dont worry After completing Intermediate examination you are eligible for Bank Clerk Examination Post.
21st July 2011, 03:35 PM
javarappa

Yes after completing your 12th you can apply for some governament jobs like village accounts. Check with mandya, Udupi, Uttarakannada, Mysore district web site see the notification.

Best of luck,,,,,.
21st July 2011, 04:28 PM
anil krishna

hi,yes u are eligible for goverment jobs like bank jobs ,indian navy,ssc lecture jobs ,army jobs .u may apply for these jobs for Bank jobs u may apply for clerk post .In indian navy u may apply for that in a specified u may refer for that News papers u may seen.For SSC posts u may get application frm any local book shop frm post office also all the best
21st July 2011, 04:32 PM
sanjeev26

If you secure more than & equal to 60% marks in Commerce in 12th you are eligible to take bank entrance exam.
21st July 2011, 04:59 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Sure, if you are intermediate with first division then you can apply for government banking jobs. But if you want to do job in bank for some higher posts then you must do graduate and secure at least 45% maks for PO and various posts.
To apply for clerk post, your age must be within 18-28 years and for PO and others your age must be minimum 21 years. However, it can vary for different banks.
For notification of various banks you must go through employment newspaper.
You must know one more thing that now from the year 2011 you can give Common Admission Test for each and every bank.
that is you need not to fill different application forms or need not to give different exams for different banks. now you have to sit in a single exam and you can go for job to any bank as per the bank eligibility requirements. and there is most interesting is that your score card will be valid for one and a half year, that is you can apply to any bank upto 1 year and 6 months and can start from any month.
The last date for CAT(bank) is 30th July,2011
21st July 2011, 05:02 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Sure, if you are intermediate with first division then you can apply for government banking jobs. But if you want to do job in bank for some higher posts then you must do graduate and secure at least 45% maks for PO and various posts.
To apply for clerk post, your age must be within 18-28 years and for PO and others your age must be minimum 21 years. However, it can vary for different banks.
For notification of various banks you must go through employment newspaper.
You must know one more thing that now from the year 2011 you can give Common Admission Test for each and every bank.
that is you need not to fill different application forms or need not to give different exams for different banks. now you have to sit in a single exam and you can go for job to any bank as per the bank eligibility requirements. and there is most interesting is that your score card will be valid for one and a half year, that is you can apply to any bank upto 1 year and 6 months and can start from any month.
The last date for CAT(bank) is 30th July,2011
21st July 2011, 05:20 PM
nick786

yes,
after completing 12th with an acceptable percentage, one is eligible for the post of bank clerk.
there are entrance tests which are conducted by banks. one can apply for them.
21st July 2011, 05:23 PM
ssredhu
Member+

There are So Many Options After 12th. Its Depend on You That,
If You want to do Professional Courses..

For 12th (Science) Passed Students- Engineering, Medical etc.
12th (Commerce) Passed Students- CA, CS, ICWA etc.
12th (Arts) Passed Students- Animation Courses, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages etc.

Otherwise, Several Government Jobs comes for 12th Passed Candidates. Name of Recruitment Examinations are given below:

Defence Recruitment- Army, Air Force, Navy recruits 12th Passed Candidates for its Technical and Non Technical Posts.
UPSC Recruitment- UPSC with Railways Conduct Examination named SCRA, NDA, NA for 12th Passed Students.
SSC recruitment- Staff Selection Commission invites Applications of Lower Division Clerk every year for 12th Passed Candidates.
Railways Recruitment- Railway also recruits TTE, TC, CC, and so many Clerks for 12th Passed Candidates.
Bank Clerks- 12th Pass Candidates can also prepare for Bank Clerical Examination.
Apprentices Jobs- Steel Plants, PSU, and other Technical Government Organizations Recruits 12th (Science) Passed Students for Apprentices Jobs.
21st July 2011, 05:27 PM
ssredhu
Member+

12th (Arts) Passed Students- Animation Courses, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages etc.

Otherwise, Several Government Jobs comes for 12th Passed Candidates. Name of Recruitment Examinations are given below:

21st July 2011, 06:32 PM
ayusharma.3

hi,

21st July 2011, 07:52 PM
sonumultani

first i want to ask you that you did't describe about actual situation for the job. you are fresher or experienced in any other job skills?

After that you should write the which type of government job you want to do?

After your clearance we will be able to tell you about your question

Thank you
22nd July 2011, 04:42 PM
Sachin Narayan

Yes ofcourse a 12 passed student can join government bank jobs.

When your 12 is completed you can definately try to become a part of government bank, you can apply for the banks clerical examination whose minimum eligibility criteria is 12 with at least 50% marks but for SBI bank it is 60%.

Selection Procedure for bank clerical:-

The selections will be made on the basis of a Written test & Interview. The written test is Objective type.

Syllabus and Pattern of clerical examination:-

The written test will be of Objective type consisting of

1. General Awareness

2. General English

3. Quantitative Aptitude

4. Reasoning Ability

5. Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge

There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective tests.
29th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i m under grad so can i apply in govt jobs in the basis of 12th.i m commerce background with maths
30th July 2011, 05:00 PM
aroy8091

hey friend ,

you can apply for the bank clerical jobs if you passed your 12th std with minimum 60% from any recognized board.

% of marks may vary from bank to bank sometimes it becomes 50% .
So please go through the notification carefully then apply for the job

best of luck........
18th August 2011, 04:12 PM

Default Re:govt job 12th passed

[QUOTE=aroy8091;981608]hey friend ,

you can apply for the bank clerical jobs if you passed your 12th std with minimum 60% from any recognized board.

% of marks may vary from bank to bank sometimes it becomes 50% .
So please go through the notification carefully then apply for the job

best of luck.......
27th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 10th & 12th passed for c.b.s.e board in 2009 & 2011. 12th with commerce stream
27th August 2011, 03:33 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
You can apply for Government job after 12th , there are many jobs like, NDA,SCRA,bank clerical,railway etc.
27th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can apply for govt. jobs after 12th..
To get a job in govt sector you have to appear in a written test exam first, which is conducted by that govt. organisation individually....

Banking sector:-
You can apply for clerical post... For that you have to appear in Bank clerical exam..

Railways:-
You can apply for the Loco-pilot, TTE, TC post etc.....

Defense:-
You can apply for defense sector through NDA exam..
For Army wing:-
One must have complete 12th in any stream with 60% marks..
For Naval Academy:-
One must have complete 12th in sconce stream(PCM) with 60% marks.
For Air Force:-
One must have complete the 12th with physics and maths ..

The criteria is same for all..
the candidates age should be 16.5-19 years..

Now you decide in which field you want to go..
All the best..
21st September 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

how to apply this jobs
21st September 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i am join for airforce and i have many time submit my from but paper letter is not come than what i am doing
26th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 70% in 12th,Can i apply for the post of clerk in bank?
7th February 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
i completed my 12th paper last year (2011) and now i am pursuing diploma course from frankfinn institute of airhostess training.... but i want to work in bank...
i dnt abt the vacany and form.... so let me know abt this plssss plsssssss..........
8th March 2012, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

i had clear 10th n 12th with 45% and nw i am doing graduation in arts stream 2nd year....me wanna join some course also as soon as which course ll be better for me sir to earn something?
12th January 2013, 10:10 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Can a 12th passed student apply for government

1.For 12th (Science) Passed Students- Engineering, Medical
2.12th (Commerce) Passed Students- CA, CS, ICWA
3.12th (Arts) Passed Students- Animation Courses, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages etc.

4.Railways Recruitment- Railway also recruits TTE, TC, CC, and so many Clerks for 12th Passed Candidates

5.UPSC Recruitment- UPSC with Railways Conduct Examination named SCRA, NDA, NA for 12th Passed Students

6.Defence Recruitment- Army, Air Force, Navy recruits 12th Passed Candidates for its Technical and Non Technical Posts

7.Apprentices Jobs- Steel Plants, PSU, and other Technical Government Organizations Recruits 12th (Science) Passed Students for Apprentices Jobs

8.SSC recruitment- Staff Selection Commission invites Applications of Lower Division Clerk every year for 12th Passed Candidates

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th January 2013, 09:15 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends................

YES a 12th passed student can be eligible to apply for Government jobs

ALL THE BEST..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?