6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in SECL Trade Apprentices recruitment?

Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection in South Eastern Coalfield Limited(SECL) for the post of Trade Apprentices? I want to apply in this recruitment so I want to know about the procedure of selection. Thank you!

6th May 2018, 09:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in SECL Trade Apprentices recruitment?

Selection procedure in SECL Trade Apprentices Recruitment:

South Eastern Coalfields Limited issued official notification for filling up vacancies for Apprentice posts.

The selection process of this SECL Trade Apprentices Recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Phase I

>> Phase II

Phase I will be done on Merit List (On the based of the marks secured by candidate in ITI). And Phase II consists of Interview. Hence, selection process mainly depends upon Interview and based on the marks secured in ITI.

Click here for Detailed Information
6th May 2018, 08:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for SECL Trade Apprentices recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board. You must also possess ITI qualification in trades like: Electrician/Fitter/Welder etc. from a recognized institute. The selection of the apprentices are done on the basis of their performance in the interview.
8th May 2018, 10:31 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Selection procedure is simple for the post of Trade Apprentice in SECL. The candidate should have complete required standards demanded by the board and if he/she fulfills all the minimum eligibility criteria then he/she should apply for this job through online mode.

Go to official website of Trade Apprenticeship and apply online then print application form then candidate need to have class 8th and 10th certificate of a recognized board and ITI Trade Certificate of NCVT or reputed board/university.

Candidate should have two sets of all documents in self attested xerox format then report to the office when required as per mail or message or call letter then the board will decide the test that is written and computer or both.

So you should be ready with your apprentice knowledge that you have to qualify the test both on written and computer manner then the candidate will be asked for personal interview and if you qualify interview process then the candidate will be selected for the job.

So the only thing you have to do is practice more and collect more knowledge of your apprenticeship then only you can have good chances of being selected in the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?