6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the selection procedure of Pratian Technologies for Software Developers recruitment? I am interested to attend this Off-Campus Drive for this post. Will you please help me to know about the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies?
  2. Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?
  3. What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude and Code Analysis round of Pratian Technologies Software Developer Interview?
  5. What kind of training is given to selected Software Developers in Pratian Technologies?
  6. What kind of assessments are available in Pratian Technologies for Software Developers? Why is it necessary?
  7. Details of training organized by GlobalEdify for Software Developers on behalf of Pratian Technologies?
  8. Can i become a Software Developer despite of being from commerce stream?
  9. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  10. Selection procedure in Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? Tips to clear this interview?
  11. Selection procedure of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  12. How Wipro company selects students in Technical Level in universities?
  13. When Compro Technologies will conduct Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post in Delhi?
  14. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
  16. What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate?
  18. Available government jobs after doing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
7th October 2016, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?

Selection Process of Pratian Technologies for the role of Software Developer Recruitment:

The selection process of this Pratian Technologies recruitment for the role of Software developer consists of the below mentioned steps.

>> Written Assessment

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Discussion

Candidates from M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.E in CSE / IT/ ECE and MCA background are eligible to apply for this recruitment and the minimum percentage candidates must have secured in academics is 50% marks throughout the academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?