2nd August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in CPCL Trade Apprentices recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am an ITI holder in Mechanic and I have heard about the CPCL Trade Apprentices recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Trade Apprentices. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

7th August 2018, 07:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in CPCL Trade Apprentices recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available for Trade Apprentices in CPCL recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for Trade Apprentices in CPCL recruitment is given below,

Total Number of vacancies - 142 vacancies

Division of above said vacancies are given below,

>> Fitter - 19 vacancies
>> Mechanic - 22
>> Welder - 7
>> Electrician - 9
>> Turner - 4
>> Machinist - 5
>> Draughtsman - 5
>> Instrument Mechanic - 3
>> Laboratory Assistant - 5
>> Computer Operator and Programming Assistant - 6
>> Advanced Attendant Operator - 14
>> Attendant Operator - 7
>> Bank Office Assistant - 10
>> Accountant - 5
>> Security Guard - 4
>> Executive - 17 vacancies

Click Here For More Details

The basic educational qualification generally varies from post to post. Hence, if you have passed any of the following courses then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment. Qualification includes, 8th Class, 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trades), B.Sc, Graduation, B.Com, MBA, MCA, PG Diploma, ICWA or MFC or CA..etc., You may click on the link that is given above for getting more detailed information.
7th August 2018, 10:28 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in CPCL Trade Apprentices recruitment? Requirements to apply?

CPCL stands for Chemical Petroleum Corporation Limited. There is 142 vacancies for CPCL Trade apprentice recruitment.

Requirements to apply:

Those who have done 10th with science and mathematics and 12th from a recognized board or its equivalent like ITI. Bachelor's degree in science with Physics, chemistry and mathematics can apply for CPCL Trades apprentices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?