25th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment for a BTech graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BTech and I want to apply in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

28th September 2019, 02:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment for a BTech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done BTech and I want to apply in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Selection procedure of the Assistant Engineer (Trainee) recruitment in the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is given below:

Computer Based Test (CBT) – will be held in the major cities of Uttar Pradesh – Syllabus will be as same as GATE - 2019

Personal Interview

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
28th September 2019, 03:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment for a BTech graduate?

Selection Process of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Uttar Pradesh power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

>> Selection process will be done based on the performance on Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.

>> This Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at major cities of Uttar pradesh.

>> Question paper will comprise of questions of different difficulty level. Approximately 75% questions shall be from Bachelor of Engineering Level, 10% questions of General Knowledge or Awareness, 10% questions of Reasoning/ aptitude and 5% questions of General Hindi.

>> Please go through 2nd and 3rd page of the official notification that has been attached below.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
28th September 2019, 09:07 PM
Mantun Bhai

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on Online Objective Test and Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
28th September 2019, 11:49 PM
mebatman

Selection procedure of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech graduate are -

Online Test
Personal Interview
29th September 2019, 12:25 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection process to apply for Uttarpradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Manager :

1.Computer based Test

2.Interview.

Yes you are eligible to apply for the above said post.

For more details you just go through the below details.

Name of the post : Assistant Manager

Name of the Organization : UPPCL

Number of vacancies : 301

Pay scale : Rs.56000/-.
29th September 2019, 01:35 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection methodology to be used for the selection of Assistant Engineer under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited comprises of two stages which involves :-

Stage I :- Computer Based Test.

Stage II :- Personal Interview.

For detailed information regarding the scheme of CBT, you can refer to the link https://img.freejobalert.com/uploads...er-Trainee.pdf.
30th September 2019, 02:07 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidate in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment for a B.Tech graduate will be done on the basis of CBT and Interview.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Opening date of online application: 25 September 2019

** Last date for submission of online application: 14 October 2019

AGE LIMIT

** Minimum age = 21 years

** Maximum age = 40 years

PAY SCALE: Pay Matrix Level-10; Rs. 56100/-

For further information, you can visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?