25th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

28th September 2019, 03:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Relaxation available in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment:

The detailed age relaxation available in Uttar Pradesh power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

>> Minimum age required - 21 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 40 years

Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019. There is an age relaxation of 5 years for OBC Non Creamy Layer or SC or ST of Uttar pradesh domicile.

>> Please go through 2nd page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
29th September 2019, 12:41 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes you can relaxation in terms of age to apply for Assistant Manager in UPPCL. In general the age criteria to apply for the above post is given below.

Minimum age is 21 years

Maximum age is 40 years.

And there is a relaxation for the certain categories namely

Obc candidates -- 3 years

Sc/St candidates -- 5 years.

So in this way you can get age relaxation to apply for Assistant Manager in UPPCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?