18th April 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Shall I be permitted for CID Officer job if I wear spectacle?

Hi, I'm a student of graduation,(English honours),want to be a CID officer in future.....
But, unfortunately I use glass for a little power of my left eye.
Shall I be permited to see the dream about the job ??

23rd April 2014, 10:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Shall I be permitted for CID Officer job if I wear spectacle?

You told that you want to do job in CID ( crime investigation department) and also you have been mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.A ( bachelor in arts). You also mentioned that you have some eye problems that you have slightly eyesight in your left eye. You also mentioned that your specification is English in the bachelor degree in B.A ( bachelor in arts) it means you have English honors in your bachelor degree in B.A ( bachelor in arts).

But you want to know that is it any effect in your getting job in CID ( crime investigation department). Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been mentioned a question in the above forum so that you have to hope you will get the answer soon as you have questioned. As you have been completed your degree in commerce so it is applicable for CID ( crime investigation department) .

examination so that you have completed. Don't worry because you don't faced any problems on the basis of your eye problems because you have minor eye problems it is not considerable so be prepared for written examination so that you will get the job easily.
19th May 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

With -6 right sight we can join in cid
20th September 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i am completing my graduation in BBA(CA) so can i be able to give exams for cid selection .if,yes then which entrance exam i should give
25th September 2021, 08:26 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for CID.

Eyesight Requirements:-

Distant Vision -6/6 in one and 6/9 in the other eye
Near Vision - 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in the other eye.
14th January 2023, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm a spectacle person . But my dream is to become Cid and I'm graduated student in giet bsc forensic science, can I eligible to Cid officer??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?