14th June 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in NDA entrance exam to join Territorial Army? Number of posts with pay scale available in Territorial Army?

Hello,
I would like to know that for entering in Territorial Army I have to give NDA entrance exam? I want to join Territorial Army. Can you please tell me about the posts available in Territorial Army and their Pay Scale?

15th June 2015, 10:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NDA entrance exam to join Territorial Army? Number of posts with pay scale available in Territorial Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that for entering in Territorial Army I have to give NDA entrance exam? I want to join Territorial Army. Can you please tell me about the posts available in Territorial Army and their Pay Scale?

The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year. This exam is conducted for candidates to join in Indian Army, navy and Air force. There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

The eligibility criteria's include such as:

-> The nationality standard needed is citizenship in India

-> Martial status needed is unmarried male candidate.

-> Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years

-> Educational qualification needed is should be completed +2 from a recognized school board of education in order to be eligible for joining in Indian army.

-> Candidate need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy all these criteria then you are eligible for the NDA exam. To apply for the exam you can check at http://www.upsconlince.nic.in. If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?