7th November 2011, 12:31 PM
sikandar singh rathore

When will be the notification of Territorial Army? Am I eligible for this being a candidate of BCA with an age of 20 years?

sir, i want to know the notification month of territorial army. i am b.c.a graduate.age is 20 and i am elligible.

7th December 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the notification of Territorial Army? Am I eligible for this being a candidate of BCA with an age of 20 years?

sir
what is age limit for Territorial Army and i am degree holder that is BBA 2011 passout.
Kindly please suggest me.
7th December 2011, 05:44 PM
ponnapula

Default Re: When will be the notification of Territorial Army? Am I eligible for this being a candidate of BCA with an age of 20 years?

sir, i want to know the notification month of territorial army. i am BBA graduate.age is 29 and i am elligible
10th December 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir,what is age limit for territorial army and i am 10th pass age is 32 any job i am ready kindly please suggest me
22nd December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my graduation and this is my final year.. can i apply for territorial army???
13th January 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

which site should i get application for territorial army application form
3rd March 2012, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am subha n pradhan , male 33 yrs from meghalaya. I am a BCA Graduate with 63 % I want to apply for territorial army officer exam in Aigust' 2012... I want to know if there will be any written exam for TA OFFICER EXAM...
27th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
This is Vishveshwar Yadav, completed graduation in 2006, have 5 years working experience.
Have ' C ' Certificate of NCC Naval Wing as Cadet Caption.
i just want to know the next date of TA vacancy. would you please suggest me.
10th April 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

when will be new notifacation for indian territorial army for the year 2012 and were can i see this notification...plz do let me know....

thnking you...
3rd May 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am anshu tiwari , male 27 yrs . I am a BE MECHANICAL Graduate with 64 % I want to apply for territorial army officer exam in 2012... I want to know if there will be any written exam for TA OFFICER EXAM...then how i can prepare it .
14th August 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir, This is Praveen from Andhra Pradesh, i am very much interested in joining Territorial Army, i am 33 now, am i eligible and when would be the next notification. thank you.
1st November 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what is next notification date
13th June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a student apply for TA who is not a working professional nor centrl govt privt employee
25th February 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

are unemployed graduates eligible for TA recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?