19th December 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CAG as Auditor or continue with Clerk job in SBI?

Dear Sir
I m SBI clerk at present, from Aug 2008, now selected as Auditor CAG. Unable to decide to join CAG Auditor or not.
Plz help to decide.

17th January 2014, 01:06 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Should I join CAG as Auditor or continue with Clerk job in SBI?

The best thing to do now is to simply move to the new job as Auditor in CAG which actually provides you good future and growth in your career. I am pretty sure being a Clerk in SBI from 2008 you will be still in the same position and salary increment would be minimal every year.

The job as clerk would be good because it's tension free and there is no risk factor in the job but that's not it when you consider and talk about your career right? We need to see a growth in our career life if not there is no point working. So if you want some breakthrough then the best option is to join as Auditor in CAG and start learning new things.

An Auditor job is to make sure that validity and legality of financial records of a company and the same you need to do for the records which comes under Government of India while working in CAG (Comptroller and Auditor General), now the best thing working as Auditor is that once you gain experience you can jump in to any other private or public sector companies as there is always need of experienced candidates as Auditors.

So, once you join CAG just work there for 2-3 years and start applying for other private/public sector companies and you will automatically get increment in rocket size and also promotion to higher level on the same field.

Do not waste this opportunity, just grab it and make sure to take the next step in your career life to have a better future!
18th January 2014, 11:57 PM
sushri_mhnty

Thumbs down Re: Should I join CAG as Auditor or continue with Clerk job in SBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I m SBI clerk at present, from Aug 2008, now selected as Auditor CAG. Unable to decide to join CAG Auditor or not.
Plz help to decide.
I know CAG auditor is a risky job and you have to face much pressure of work but still you will fill much satisfaction as a auditer then a clerk in SBI. Another point is that good salary package and name also. I know SBI clerk is a secure job but in reality accept challenge and proove your capacity will give a divorsal satisfaction. So my suggesion is move to CAG and proove yourself. Best wishes from me !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?