28th October 2011, 11:46 AM
arjunrishi

How can I enter into CAG being a candidate of pursuing CA course? Age criteria and other requirements for this?

i am persuing CA course ......and i am also interested in CAG service please tell me about this how can i enter ..what are the requirements and admission criteria i am also doing b.com correspondance course from delhi university .......also tell the age criteria for CAG and what kind of job i can get in it....

15th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enter into CAG being a candidate of pursuing CA course? Age criteria and other requirements for this?

I have completed B.com and cleared CA (Inter) am pursuing CA Final now.i want to write CAG Exam ..can u plz tell me the procedure.
17th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enter into CAG being a candidate of pursuing CA course? Age criteria and other requirements for this?

how can i join cag.............. please tell me selection criteria
6th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com and cleared CA (Inter) am pursuing CA Final now.i want to write CAG Exam ..can u plz tell me the procedure.
23rd July 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared B.com, CA and Cs, now i want to join cag....can you pls tell me the selection criteria and exam pattern...
22nd October 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com and cleared CA (Inter) am pursuing CA Final now.i want to write CAG Exam ..can u plz tell me the procedUre.
20th January 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification for cag exam
1st March 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

plz give me imformation about cag egibility and how can give exam?
14th April 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

please tell me what is the eligibility for CAG
30th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing ca course and am interested to become cag of india may i know the procedures and qualifications required for the same
30th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing ca course and am interested to become cag of india may i know the procedures and qualifications required for the same
15th October 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i am pass cs coures and iterested to become CAG of India may i know the procedures and qualifications required the same
18th October 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared IPCC (i.e. former inter C.A.) and am also pursuing B.Com alongwith C.A. Final.May I know the basic eligibility criteria and requisite exams to be given in order to facilitate my aim of becoming the C.A.G. of India???? May I also avail some information about the different procedures to be followed????
5th May 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared B.com, CA , now i want to join cag....can you pls tell me the selection criteria and exam pattern, Syllubus
19th August 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can i enter into CAG being a candidate persuing CA course?Age criteria & other requirements for this
10th November 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

There is only a single way to join cag is that ssc(cgl) exam.. ...without ssc u cannot join cag even if u a c.a. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?