5th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

How to prepare for selection for the post of assistant central intelligence officer in inteligence buro examination which is commence on 15th,

17th January 2014, 07:54 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Examination is called ACIO IB Examination, which is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs Once in a year.

ACIO is all about the General awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. The Aptitude covers the topics are Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Ratio & Probability.

General Awareness covers topics like Current Affairs, Economy, Politics, Sports, Science & Technology and International News. You can update yourself daily reading news papers and watching news. English Language Section Consist of Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Error Spotting, Comprehsion and Reading Passage.

These are the section you have to prepare for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination. You can use the Banks exams and other aptitude books as well. These are common sections in the all the public and private sector exams.

Books for ACIO Exam :-

15 Practice Sets for Intelligence Bureau (Assistant Central Intelligence) Officer Grade-II Recruitment Exam
By Arihant Experts

Intelligence Bureau I.B. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executive Exam Practice Work Book
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Author: Kiran Prakashan
Rs. 175

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade-II Executive Exam Guide
Author: R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 340

Guide To Assistant Central Intellegence Officer Recruitment Examination (Grade - II)
Author: Mittal
Publisher: G. K. Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
Rs. 195
18th January 2014, 09:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

A.C.I.O --- ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER

This exam Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam is conducted by the “ Intelligence Bureau “ . It is under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs ( Government of India ) has called for the direct recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence officer .

There is a written test as part of the Selection process . This test consists of Two Papers .

>> Objective Type
>> Descriptive Type

And the Duration of the exam is 100 Minutes . You need to prepare and get good command over the below sections . They are :

@ English Language
@ General Knowledge / General Awareness
@ Reasoning
@ Mathematical Aptitude

Try to start preparing from now on and be ready for the tests. You can better to go through the book published by “ Upkar Prakashan “ .Because it is the one of the Popular and leading bookhouse for all types of the Government competitive exams .

The candidates who acquire a specific standard in the written test will be called for the Interview .

Best books which I know very well and suitable for the exam are :

>> ACIO : Intelligence Bureau by Unique Publisher
>> And Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II executive exam book by R.Gupta’s ( Ramesh Publishing House )
>> Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central intelligence Officer recruitment exam by Expert Compilation ( Arihant )

The total Compose time of “ 1 Hour 40 Minutes “ .
No negative marking will be done on wrong questions . So it is a good news for you .
Paper I will be conducted in Both Hindi and English Language where as Paper II will be conducted in English Language only .
18th January 2014, 11:18 PM
sushri_mhnty

Thumbs down Re: How to prepare for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare for selection for the post of assistant central intelligence officer in inteligence buro examination which is commence on 15th,
First i should like to thanks you for your intrest towords inteligence buro. Listen dear this is non other then Banking exam pattern. I mean to say the same procedure you have to fallow like Aptitude,Resoning,English languages and general awarness. You have to give more emphasis on general awarness because this is essensial for to check your awarness. About resoning and aptitude ,english i thing y ou will have not to work hard.just fallow banking solution papers. Dont forgot to read deaily news papers,magazine and news chanel from which you will get upto date with current affairs. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?