5th April 2023, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Is SSB the Selection Procedure or any Other Naval Architecture Selection?

Sir, I'm a Student of B.E. Civil Engineering (6th sem). I want to join Indian Navy as "Naval Architect" & I'm Eligible for it so please tell me the Selection Procedure. Is SSB the Selection Procedure or any Other?

6th April 2023, 02:52 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is SSB the Selection Procedure or any Other Naval Architecture Selection?

To join the Indian Navy as a Naval Architect, you will have to go through the selection process which includes the following steps:

Online Application: Firstly, you need to fill an online application form on the Indian Navy's official website.

Shortlisting: The Indian Navy will shortlist the candidates based on their academic records and other criteria.

SSB Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview. The SSB interview is a five-day process that evaluates the candidate's officer-like qualities such as leadership, teamwork, communication skills, and decision-making ability. It includes several tests such as psychological tests, group discussions, and personal interviews.

Medical Examination: The candidates who clear the SSB interview will undergo a medical examination to ensure that they meet the medical standards of the Indian Navy.

Merit List: The final selection will be based on the candidate's performance in the SSB interview, medical examination, and their academic records.

So, the SSB interview is a part of the selection procedure for Naval Architects in the Indian Navy. It is a crucial step that evaluates the candidate's personality traits and suitability for the role of a Naval Architect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?