5th May 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Indian Naval Dockyard apprenticeship training? Selection procedure of it?

Hello sir, I want to know last date to apply for Indian Naval Dockyard apprenticeship training? What is the selection procedure? If, they conduct entrance exam then send me syllabus of it?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can I get a job in Naval Dockyard if suffering from Hepatitis-B?
  3. What is the selection process of Lower Division Clerk in Naval Dockyard? Question pattern of this written exam?
  4. Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?
  5. When does the notification come for employment news for Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice after 10th
  6. Eligibility for Chargeman in Naval dockyard -- [New]
  7. How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?
  8. Can I do engineering in electronics stream after doing ITI with 45%?
  9. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  10. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  11. Procedure for girls to join CDS after Graduation?
  12. Details of Naval Dockyard cooperative bank limited results list and answer keys with question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the training will start for Graduate Apprenticeship at Liquid Propulsion Center, Bangalore?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of BA English literature being a girl candidate?
  15. Age limit to apply for Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II recruitment? Relaxation for reserved categories?
  16. Can i join Defence sector after graduation in Textile Engineering?
  17. How to get apprentice training in BSNL? What is the exact procedure of it?
  18. Selection procedure for graduate apprenticeship in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?