3rd December 2009, 04:18 PM
singh

Eligibility of final year students for Intelligence Officer, Narcotics Bureau?

sir, I had posted a question regarding the eligibility of final year students in "Intelligence Officer , Narcotics Bureau".But I didn't get the reply since the last date of form submission is 07/12/09.

11th December 2009, 10:43 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility of final year students for Intelligence Officer, Narcotics Bureau?

we are sorry for it :(

yes you are eligible for it.
you can join IB as a junior intelligence officer or sub-inspector,in there technical as well as investigational branch.

you are also eligible for narcotics bureau,in there relevent fields.
15th December 2009, 07:30 PM
shweta guleria

Default Re: Eligibility of final year students for Intelligence Officer, Narcotics Bureau?

you can go for IB as a junior intelligence officer or sub-inspector,in there technical and investigational branch.
12th January 2010, 10:55 AM
kusum singal

yes you are eligible for it. for more information, you can visit www.narcoticsindia.nic.in.
7th February 2010, 07:13 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Eligibility:

Candidates should not be less than 20 years of age. Candidates should have a very confident attitude with an attractive personality.
28th February 2010, 10:12 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey my friend yes you are eligible for it...........
28th February 2010, 11:27 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

yes you are eligible for the exam.
your age should be more then 20 years
best of luck!
11th April 2010, 02:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
you are eligible for this exams, and your
age is more than 20 years, so you can
apply for this exams, for the post of
sub-inspector as well as junior intelligence
officer, so dear don't worry you are eligible
for narcitics bereau as well as for intelligence
officer pots......................

ok
good luck.........
13th May 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam Iam Nandakumar presently working in karnataka state police as SubInspector .I joined the Department in the year 2007 com,pleted my
Basic Training and practical training .my Question is How can I join Intelligence Bureau ? kindly suggest me .
15th May 2010, 12:07 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd
you are eligible for this if your age is above 20 yrs.
you can apply as junior intelligence officer or as a sub-inspector
best of luck
30th August 2010, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

junior intelligence officer ka kya hota he
10th November 2010, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS ASLAM MY QUESTION IS
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR PSI
WHAT IS THE STUDY MATERIAL FOR IT
WHERE WILL I GET IT
NAME OF THE STUDY MATERIAL
27th January 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

how to join narcotics department in central gov
28th January 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i am camplated 12th 64% marks(art side)can i join ib plz tell me about us
28th January 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i am completed 12th(art side)with 64% marks and i can join IB so plz tell me about us and what is the carriar of IB after 12th (age and salery)
11th February 2011, 05:53 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to my knowledge-
Yes you are eligible for it.
you can join IB as a junior intelligence officer or sub-inspector,in there technical as well as investigational branch.

you are also eligible for narcotics bureau,in there relevent fields.
Thanks.
All the best.
25th February 2011, 03:29 PM
jason486

sir,
i have just completed my graduation in bsc.(it) with 55% and in 12 with 47% in comerce side.m i eligible for IB
26th February 2011, 12:56 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

hey,

Posts 2010-Narcotics Control Bureau-BSF New Delhi
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Posts in Narcotics Control Bureau on Deputation Basis by Border Security Force.

Eligibility:

Officers working in the following organizations/service:
Indian Customs and Central Excise, Central Police Organizations/Union Territory Police-Force, Enforcement Directorate, Narcotics Commissioner’s Office, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence:-

1.holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
2.with two years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs.5500-175-9000 (pre-revised) or equivalent; and
3.possessing two years experience in enfoecement of regulatory laws fulfilling physical standards prescribed for Direct Recruitments as mentioned.

Visit the page http://www.bsf.nic.in/recruitment/

Application Process:

Applications in the enclosed format of willing and eligible officers whose services can be spared without delay, in the event of their selection may be forwarded through proper channel along with Photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent.

Integrity Certificate and Vigilance clearance certificate as per proforma enclosed, so as to reach the Assistant Director (Admn.), Office of the Director General, Narcotics Control Bureau, West Bloch No. 1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, within 45 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News.

Important dates:

Date of publication in Employment News: 13 October, 2009
Last date of submission of application form: 27 Novemebr, 2009

Source:

http://www.bsf.nic.in/recruitment/r256.pdf
15th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to know the date of exam
17th March 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam I have doing my gramduation in BCA after this I want to Join Central Bearo of Invistigation
for this Central Govt. Job which are the Exam I would prepared ?
2) and what is physical condition is required?
14th April 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hello

My respected officers of my nation

i want to know can i have eligibility to join in IB as a junior intelligence officer, height 5.5, weight 60 age 17, with intermidate qualification of subjects in biology, physics and chemistry. can you say for me plzzzzzzzzz
15th May 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

when the exam result 2011 in narcotics department for psi group c my name is hardik dabhi i have given exam in march 6
16th June 2011, 07:56 PM
prabirmukherjee

I have completed B.Sc(Math(H)),M.C.A. I am 28 years old.May I eligible for IB Exam?
17th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing by bsc agriculture degree,and pass out only on october12th 2011 can you pls say iam eligible for this post?.....
27th July 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum height requirment for ACIO in intelligence bureau
6th August 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit04051988 View Post
hi

yes you are eligible for the exam.
your age should be more then 20 years
best of luck!
hi i am yogesh i want information about ib
13th September 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th pass from cbse board,and i am doing my graduation,i am a commerce student.sir is their any vacancy for me in ib or cbi,sir my half of the family was in defence,and i also want to serve my country.
13th September 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th pass cbse board,and i am doing my graduation from b com.sir i am commerce student,sir is their any vacancy in ib or cbi for me.sir my half of family was in defence,and also want to serve my country.if there is any kind of vacancy,please let me know about it.
14th September 2011, 01:09 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

you are eligible for this exams, and your
age is more than 20 years, so you can
apply for this exams, for the post of
sub-inspector as well as junior intelligence
officer, so dear don't worry you are eligible
for narcitics bereau as well as for intelligence
officer pots..........

Thanks
1st November 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hello adm. i'm doing mba can i give the exam of IB officer rply soon
5th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or madam ,

My name is pramod . I am pursuing BBA . It's a distance education course . I want to join Narcotics control bureau.
Could you tell me . How can i apply for Ncb. Can u tell me the procedure of apply The NCB job.

Thank you .
27th November 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

resp sir,i am dinesh ,i am twenty six years old graduate am i eligible for intelligence officer
21st March 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What is high level post in IB and what its eligiblity ?
19th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am jainendra yadav,and i am 20 years old. i want to NCB,as junior intelligence officer . which exam i have to to qualify. what is its date and what are the subjects that i have to study for qualifying the exam. i am doing b.tech with the stream information technology and i am 2nd year. i passed my class 12th from ISC board with 74% and my subjects were physics chemistry and maths. i really want to join N.C.B. sir. and i want to contact you sir so please can i have any of your contact.
28th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

ma name s sachin im doing enggineering in computer science ......... what job can i get in ncb ?! pls reply fo tis ...........
8th February 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I M IN BTECH FINAL YEAR IT BRANCH. IS I M ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR INTELLIGENCE BUREAU ACIO-II WT/TECH POSTS EXAMS 2013 .......??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?