1st March 2012, 09:12 PM
ratnadeep paul01

When is the exam for intelligence officer of narcotics control bureau?

hi...when is the exam for intelligence officer of narcotics control bureau likely to be conducted this year?

24th March 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the exam for intelligence officer of narcotics control bureau?

what is the criteria for narcotics exam ?
2nd August 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the exam for intelligence officer of narcotics control bureau?

I AM FAIZAN WASEEM. I HAVE DONE B.TECH IN ELECRONICS FROM ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY THIS YEAR(2012). I WANT TO JOIN NCB AS A OFFICER. PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAIL IN THIS RELATION.MY EMAIL ID IS
[email protected]
31st August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am completed my B.Sc this year (2012),I am complete my study from English Medium. I want to become a NCB officer. I am Belong from Kanpur (U.P). my Height is 6.1 feet I am Physically and Mentally fit, as per Requirement NCB. my family back ground is I am living alone in kanpur, my parents are Expire in 2005 in an accident. This is a reason I want to join a Civil Service.

I am Humbly Request to you please tell me what is the process to join the NCB. and tell me the latest vacancies in NCB.

Yours Truly
AMAN PURI
Mob:-07388060606
E-mail: [email protected]
10th September 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my BE from cmputer science and i want to join the NCB...plz tel me when ll be the next exam for ncb and what r the criteria required...
thaking you...
kautilya kumar
mob:-09035175279
email:[email protected]
18th March 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

when is the for intelligence officer of ncb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?