6th March 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Study Materials to prepare for IBPS CWE-III Personal Interview?

I had given the IBPS CWE-III recruitment written test. I am sure that I will qualify in the written test because my exam was good. But now I want to prepare for Personal Interview. So, I want to get some study materials which help me for the interview that help me to crack.

11th April 2018, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Materials to prepare for IBPS CWE-III Personal Interview?

Study Materials to prepare for IBPS CWE Personal Interview:

Some of the best study materials that are recommended for you to crack IBPS CWE Personal Interview are given below. You may prepare very well by following the tips and suggestions that are given in the book.

>> Interview Cracker by Student Aid Publications

>> Bank Interviews for IBPS (CWE) successful candidates by RPH Editorial board

>> Banking Interviews by Gautam Majumdar

13th April 2018, 12:11 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Study Materials to prepare for IBPS CWE-III Personal Interview?

As far as own experience and knowledge is concerned about interviews I have appeared for in various banking and other departments, there is no need to any study material or notes or any book for interview process because interview process is not based on your syllabus or books and it has no pattern at all so you also must understand this thing that there is no need of any study material to prepare for interview process.

Interview process is based on various things which directly relates you with different parts of your life such as - Educational Qualification, Family Background, Personal Life Hobbies, Current Events and Happenings, Highlighted National and International Issues, Various schemes of the government and economy as well.

So you should not wait for any study material or book and just get guidance from any expert who is already working in that industry and have qualified interviews and other selection processes and also complete and perfect your background and other things mentioned above then you may have good confidence.

If possible then find an expert and interview yourself in front of him and other students as well so you will understand the atmosphere of the interview day and also present yourself in a right manner start learning different things which are related to you and your other things like name and famous personalities with your name etc.

There are some good books available for interview guidance which will guide you the time, dressing sense, movement and other activities how to handle pressure in heavy situation and books are of - S. Chand, Arihant Publication etc.

Also download the interview guide which is attached below and read it carefully so you can have general knowledge about interview.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf interviewguide.pdf(307.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?