22nd March 2012, 11:41 AM
gtmkumar35

How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having scored 157 marks in IBPS Common Written Exam?

sir, i have 157 marks in ibps cwe. kya mujhe interview ki tyari karni chaiye.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?
  2. How to prepare for Personal Interview of IBPS Recruitment?
  3. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  4. Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  5. How to get PO banking job after B.Com? -- [New]
  6. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  7. Am I eligible for PNB PO after scoring 46.5% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 59.89% in BSc?
  8. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Books to prepare for IBPS common written exam?
  10. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  11. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
  12. How to prepare for all the subjects of IBPS common written exam without coaching in 1 month?
  13. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
  14. Can I be able to sit for exams like bank PO after BBA?
  15. How to prepare for interview and GD exam? I have scored 16 marks
  16. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  17. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  18. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
22nd March 2012, 05:33 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having scored 157 marks in IBPS Common Written Exam?

Dear friend,
You have scored 157 marks in IBPS common bank written examination
So I must say that you have a good chance in so many banks

At first you will have to apply to those banks
After that you will get a call from that bank if there are vacancy

You can go for these banks :

1.Central bank of india
2.dena bank
3.corporation bank
4.Andhra bank
5.Canara bank

All the very best......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?