22nd January 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better out of Zoology and Microbiology for Indian Forest Service?

hi I'm sneha from bangalore, I want to take indian forest service examination, along with that I want to do my M.sc, so may I know which subject is better out of zoology and microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  2. Previous year Question Papers of IFS for the subjects Botany, Zoology, English and GK?
  3. Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?
  4. Names of the books of Botany and Zoology for Indian Forest Service?
  5. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  6. Best books for veterinary science to prepare for IFS?
  7. Previous year Question Papers of Zoology, Botany and General Knowledge for Indian Forest Service?
  8. How to get the IFS study material? I am preparing for Indian Forest Service Examination
  9. How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?
  10. Am I eligible to give Indian Forest service exam after completing BSc in Microbiology and MSc in Horticulture?
  11. Which are the good coaching centers for Indian Forest Service examinations in Hyderabad?
  12. Asking for some suggestions for career opportunities and options in microbiology stream
  13. What is the syllabus for Geology, Zoology, English and General Studies for IFS Exam?
  14. Can B.E graduates sit for IFS exam?
  15. Cutoff marks for Indian Forest Service?
  16. How to appear in Indian Forest Service? Study material for Agriculture Engineering?
  17. Which is relatively easier among Agriculture and forestry? Books to be referred for IFS exam preparation?
  18. What is the full form of IFS? Its Indian Forest Service or Indian Foreign Service? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2014, 10:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better out of Zoology and Microbiology for Indian Forest Service?

It is good to see you aspire for Indian Forest Service examination as well as pursue your M.Sc. degree course. Since you are aspiring for IFS exam, so you should choose Zoology and not Microbiology. This is because of the following reasons :-

- Microbiology is not a subject listed in the eligibility condition for educational qualification in IFS exam.
- There is no Microbiology paper.
- There is Zoology paper. Apart from IFS, Zoology has wider scope as compared to microbiology.

For previous year's question paper of Zoology click on the below links .
Paper I
Paper II
9th March 2014, 11:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better out of Zoology and Microbiology for Indian Forest Service?

It is good to see you aspire for Indian Forest Service examination as well as pursue your M.Sc. degree course. Since you are aspiring for IFS exam, so you should choose Zoology and not Microbiology. This is because of the following reasons :-

- Microbiology is not a subject listed in the eligibility condition for educational qualification in IFS exam.
- There is no Microbiology paper.
- There is Zoology paper. Apart from IFS, Zoology has wider scope as compared to microbiology.

For previous year's question paper of Zoology click on the below links .
Paper I
Paper II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?