19th June 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Bank of Baroda PO 2018 recruitment?

I have heard that Bank of Baroda has introduced the Probationary Officer recruitment. I am looking forward to apply in this recruitment. I just want to know about the syllabus of this recruitment exam. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

23rd June 2018, 01:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Bank of Baroda PO 2018 recruitment?

There is no specific syllabus for the Bank of Baroda PO 2018 recruitment examiu, but the questions will be generally asked from the following sections :-

--> Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
--> General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
--> Quantitative Aptitude
--> English Language
23rd June 2018, 08:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The bank of Baroda has not specified any syllabus for the written examination. The online examination will have questions from the following sections :-

=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> English Language
=> General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
=> Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
24th June 2018, 01:30 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Syllabus of Bank of Baroda PO 2018 recruitment:

Quantitative Aptitude: Permutation Combination and Probability, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Sequence and Series, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Surds and Indices, Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Mixtures and Alligations, Number Systems, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage and Averages

Reasoning : Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Non Verbal Reasoning, Alphabet Test, Syllogism, Input Output, Coding Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Sitting Arrangements, Tabulation, Logical Reasoning

English : Multiple Meaning Words, Paragraph Completion, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Error Spotting

Computers : Security Tools, Virus, Hacker, MS Windows & MS Office, Logic Gates, Networking, History of computers, Hardware, Software, Database

General Awareness ( Related to Banking Industry ) : PRIORITY SECTOR LENDING, MONEY MARKET INSTRUMENTS, Capital Market, BANKING OMBUDSMAN SCHEME 2006, FINANCIAL INCLUSION, Banking Abbreviations, Banking Regulation Act 1949, Policy Rates, RBI, Function of RBI, Banks in NEWS, Economy based current affairs, National and International, Obituaries, Business NEWS, Agreements, New Appointments, Visits, Government Schemes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?