30th July 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment exam 2018?

I have heard that Vijaya Bank has introduced the Office Assistant recruitment. I am looking forward to apply in this recruitment. I just want to know about the syllabus of this recruitment exam. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

8th August 2018, 10:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment exam 2018?

No written examination is conducted for the recruitment of Office Assistants by Vijaya Bank. The selection of candidates for the post of Office Assistants in Vijaya Bank will be done through Interview.

To be eligible to apply for Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment, you should have passed graduation in B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com stream from a recognised university.
9th August 2018, 09:47 AM
Pandey Rashmi

Default Re: Syllabus of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment exam 2018?

There is no such examination is going to be taken for the job recuritment in vijya bank for office assistance. Candidates should just have to clear the interview for the post of office assistance.
However the eligibility for this post is that the candidate should have completed their graduation in B. A / B. com/Bsc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?