19th June 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Cost of Bank of Baroda PO recruitment application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply in Bank of Baroda PO recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know what is the cost of the application form of this recruitment? Please let me know about the application cost fee asap. Thank you!

23rd June 2018, 12:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of Bank of Baroda PO recruitment application?

The cost of Bank of Baroda PO recruitment application for different categories is mentioned below :-

--> SC/ ST/ PWD :- Rs. 100/-
--> General/ OBC :- Rs. 600/-.
23rd June 2018, 06:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The cost of Bank of Baroda Probationary officer recruitment application form:

General and OBC candidate: Rs 600.

SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100.

The age limit for exam is 20-28 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
23rd June 2018, 07:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The cost of Bank of Baroda PO recruitment application is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates and it is Rs. 600/- for General and OBC category candidates.

The application fee can be paid only through online mode. You can pay the application fee online with Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, etc.,.
23rd June 2018, 09:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The cost of application fee for different category varies. In the notification released for recent BOB PO, application fee details are:

It is Rs 600 for General and OBC candidates.

On the other hand, Rs 100 for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
24th June 2018, 12:41 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Bank of Baroda has released notification regarding recruitment for PO 2018 exams. Total number of vacancies are 600.

Cost of Bank of Baroda PO recruitment application :
  • SC/ST/PwD Candidates : Rs.100/-
  • General and OBC Candidates : Rs.600/-

Fee can be paid through online mode only. Fee is non refundable. bank transaction and GST have to be borne by the candidates.

Candidate can pay their fee through Credit Cards, Debit cards, IMPS, Net banking and cash cards.

For more details please find official notification in the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank-Of-Baroda-PO-Recruitment-Notification-2018.pdf(1.39 MB, 0 views)
25th June 2018, 09:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Cost of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Application 2018:

The detailed information about the application fee of this Bank of Baroda PO recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> For SC/ ST and PWD Category candidates - Rs.100/- (Amount of fees/ Intimation Charges {non refundable})

>> For General/ OBC Category candidates - Rs.600/- (Amount of fees/ Intimation Charges {non refundable})

You are required to make payment of fee or intimation charges through ONLINE mode only. Payment can be made using Debit Cards or Internet Banking or Credit Cards or IMPS or Mobile Wallets or Cash Cards..etc.,

>> And on the successful completion of the transaction an e-receipt would be generated.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?