30th December 2010, 01:49 PM
rakesh badola

How may I get sample question papers and syllabus for Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?

how can i get the syllabus of Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission) and also sample papers
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
12th March 2012, 06:21 PM
venkatadrir

Cool Re: How may I get sample question papers and syllabus for Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh badola View Post
how can i get the syllabus of Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission) and also sample papers
please reply on my email..
the syllabus includes accounting,i.e financial accounting and advance accounting and accounting principles.
the books needed for the preparation are
R.L GUPTA
V.K GUPTA
M.C SHUKLA
T.S GREWAL..................
15th March 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get sample question papers and syllabus for Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?

please reply on my [email protected]
16th March 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get sample question papers and syllabus for Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?

dear/madamji/sirji
can u plize help me to find previous year question papers for the post of Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?