1st August 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for PSC exam and which optional subject to choose?

What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose? Please tell me best study material for PSC exam and tell me which subject should I choose. My email id [email protected]

2nd August 2016, 04:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for PSC exam and which optional subject to choose?

PSC means Public Service commission. There are two types of PSC. First one is Union Public Service Commission & second PSC which is conducted by the states of India. For both a candidate must be graduate from a recognized university. You can say UPSC is for national level & other for state level.

There are two exams conducted for PSC, one is Preliminary Test & second is Written Exam. If you clear both with the good marks will be called for an interview. While filling form for written exam, you will get options of subjects. You can chose any subjects, but should be strong in that subject.

Below I have attached the UPSC Civil Service Exam notification for your reference. PSCs conduct many exams. Also buy employment news for more details of government jobs including Public Service Commission exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 80 views)
16th December 2021, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for PSC exam and which optional subject to choose?

I'm graduate with BA and wanna choose civics as a subject in PSC can i choose this one only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?