21st November 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?

hello
i have filled up the form of IOCL exam
for the post of junior engineer (mechanical).
Now i want to know about the question pattern
of such examination and covering of syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?
  2. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?
  3. Pattern of Junior engineering entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  4. Exam pattern and syllabus of recruitment of Junior Engineer(Electronics) in railways? I have done diploma in Electronics Engineering
  5. Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant
  6. Syllabus for Junior Executive(Finance) and HR? Question paper pattern for the same
  7. Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
  8. Junior assistant grade II examination syllabus, exam pattern and model question papers?
  9. Syllabus and sample question papers for junior engineer post in ordinance factory trichy recruitment for written exam
  10. Syllabus and study materials of IOCL recruitment exam for Engineering Assistant post?
  11. Previous years papers of Junior Engineer exam and syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board exam
  12. Syllabus and pattern for Junior Engineering exam in SWR Hubli
  13. What is the question pattern and syllabus of section engineer
  14. Previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus to prepare for AAI Junior Executive?
  16. Mahavitaran Junior Assistant exam syllabus?
  17. Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers?
  18. Syllabus and exam pattern of Junior Probationary officer exam?
23rd November 2014, 01:02 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?

The syllabus for IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam is currently not available. So I have attached the previous year paper and sample paper specially for Mechanical field that will help you to get the knowledge of question pattern for the exam. I have also attached some book names that will give you the knowledge of the syllabus as well as topics which are enlisted for IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IOCL Mechanical Book1.jpg
Views:	871
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	166070   Click image for larger version

Name:	IOCL Book2.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	166071  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IOCL Previous Question Paper.pdf(473.2 KB, 3751 views)
File Type: pdf IOCL MECHANICAL SAMPLE QUESTIONS.pdf(17.3 KB, 2454 views)
16th August 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?

Hello
I have filled up the form of IOCL exam (Paradip Refinary Project)
for the post of Lab assistant (chemical).
Now i want to know about the question pattern
of such examination and covering of syllabus.
21st August 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR

I Want to watch on the paper of junior engineer in mechanical field
15th December 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I have completed b.sc.
According to my qualification in which post i can apply under jr.engineering asistant post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?