17th February 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether SBI will release waiting list for a candidate who disqualified in final round by 1 marks?

hello
i am not selected in sbi po final round test by just 1 mark.
can u tell me whether sbi will release waiting list or not?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

4th March 2015, 05:54 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether SBI will release waiting list for a candidate who disqualified in final round by 1 marks?

Less number of chances are there. They publish only selected candidates Roll Numbers in the Final Result. If there is any vacant available then definitely they will intimate you through mail. Maximum of times they select the candidates based on the vacancies so there is no chance for waiting list. SBI Clerical Final Result was already released on 24th Feb 2015. Results are available in the official website of SBI.

More details, Visit the official website :- Click Here !!!!
15th April 2015, 10:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether SBI will release waiting list for a candidate who disqualified in final round by 1 marks?

Dear actually with the less difference in their marks for the Final selection the candidates will be alloted in the " Reserved List ".

I mean to say if you are related to "X " state and there the Cut off (Percentage ) is 70% over all the candidates then you have got some percentage like 69% . At these cases you will be thrown in a " Reserved List "

For these candidates, officials alloted the job of the particular examination after 1 year i.e at the time of next year results of final selection.

At that time first they alloted the candidates who are in the " Reserve List " then they go for the that year people.

As you said you are got 1 mark less than actual cut off that means you will be in the reserve list. So try to conform it.
24th November 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I got 0.75 less than cutoff marks in SBI clerk 2016..Is there any chance for waiting list
29th December 2016, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I'm an ex serviceman and got 83 marks from UP. Cut off Id 86.25. Is there any chance of waiting list pls reply .
17th January 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I missed by only 0.5 in SBI Clerk 2016 from Meghalaya. Is there any chance to release second list?
4th February 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I am ex servicemen and got 1.25 marks less in SBI Clerk exam. Is there any hope for inclusion of my name in reserve list? Pl reply
5th February 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I missed by only 0.5 in SBI Clerk 2016 from Andhra Pradesh. Is there any chance to release reserve list?
6th February 2017, 11:30 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Whether SBI will release waiting list for a candidate who disqualified in final round by 1 marks?

Dear candidate,

State Bank of India is a well- known bank. There are very less chances for publishing waiting list. After final selection SBI sets individual cut off for every state. Sbi publishes selected candidates names' list as per vacant seats.
22nd February 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I am an ex serviceman and not selected in sbi clerk 2016 due to 2.75 marks less in overall percentage. Is there any chance for reserve list. Sir pl ease make a reply.
23rd February 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I am from obc category I get 0.5 marks less than final selection any chance clear for waiting list
23rd February 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am exam category from Jharkhand, but I have got 71.25 while cut of is 72.25 and I have cleared the sectional cutoff can any have chance in second list?
15th November 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have missed sbi po by 0.02 in final round whether any changes for reserve list .sbi po 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?