17th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for SBI clerk, if missed first list by 0.5 mark?

I missed by 0.5 mark in SBI clerk. Is there any chance to release second list because lot of people not went for certificate verification because they already got jobs in various places.

18th March 2017, 09:24 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance for SBI clerk, if missed first list by 0.5 mark?

If you are the waiting candidate then only you will have chance till then you have to wait and have to check regularly the official website of SBI, but in case if you are not selected then you do not have any chance.
19th March 2017, 12:26 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any chance for SBI clerk, if missed first list by 0.5 mark?

You have missed by 0.5 marks in SBI clerk. You are interested to know is there any chance to release second list.

**I am sorry to say that SBI does not release any second list. The candidates who do not go for document verification, their seat remain vacant and this vacancy is released in next year notification as backlog vacancy. You have prepared well for SBI exam. For getting job as SBI clerk, you have to wait till next notification. In the meanwhile you can start your preparation.
19th March 2017, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on SBI, whether they keep you in waiting list or not. If you are in waiting list, then only you will have chance of getting selected.

If SBI doesn't gave any wait list status to you, then you need to look for other options because final decision has been made on your candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?