24th May 2015, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?

i am completing my b.tech in electrical engineering with in 1 month,i need to get an government job in my core side ,what coaching i need to take and where to take the coaching suggest me for my feature....? List of Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?
...sivateja

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing engineering in electrical?
  2. List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate
  3. What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?
  4. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  5. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  6. Coaching centres and engineering institutes which give coaching to students after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the teaching pattern?
  7. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  8. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering
  9. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  10. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which coaching centres should i join to crack the engineering entrance exams?
  12. After completing B.Tech in electrical engineering how can I choose a government job?
  13. Exams to be written after B.Tech Electrical Engineering to get a government job?
  14. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  15. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  17. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  18. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
24th May 2015, 01:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?

Dear if you are interested to get a government job in the field of Electrical Engineering, then there are so many PSU's recruiting the candidates who have completed graduation (B.E/B.Tech ) with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

In addition to the graduation percentage you need to have a GATE score to get a government job in PSU's. Here we are providing you the List of Top Coaching centers which gives you coaching for GATE Examination.

* ACE Engineering Academy

* T.I.M.E Institute

* S.K Engineering Academy

* Made Easy For GATE and IES

* Elite Academy

* GATE forum

* Dronacharya

* Brilliant Tutorials

* Vani Institute of Chennai

There is another option to get a government job other than GATE called IES. Though IES score you can apply for Indian Railways as " Junior Engineers " in many central government Ministries.
24th May 2015, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completing my b.tech in electrical engineering with in 1 month,i need to get an government job in my core side ,what coaching i need to take and where to take the coaching suggest me for my feature....? List of Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?
...sivateja
List of the best coaching center in India:-

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
19-20, Central Market,
Punjabi Bagh (West),
New Delhi -110 026.
Phone: 011-2522 1424, 1425

Training Establishment
401, West Wing, Archana Arcade,
St.John's Road,
Secunderabad - 500 025.
Ph.040-32486780
Mobile: +91-98491-60479

Webtel Indis Enterprises
S 141-142, Shyam Vihar, Near RIET Egg. College
Jaipur-302026 (Rajasthan) India
Phone : +141-2250103

venkateswara reddy study circle
1-10-195,opp.andra bank,ashok nagar,hyderabad-500 020.
Contact No.: 040 66106385, 9440509037
Email: [email protected]

NET 2 NET
3, Devi Apartments, Behind Jeejamata Hospital,
Pimpri, Pune

CSIRUGCNET Coaching At Global In Bangalore
Global Academy provides Complete set of study materials and model questions.Improve your understanding of Life Science from very basics to the advanced level
#183,15th cross,Margosa road,malleshwaram, Bangalore, Malleshwaram
Bangalore (Karnataka), India
Phone : +(091)-(560003)-8762228676

The Planet Vidya
M-5-8, Acharya Vihar, NH-5
Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Phone : 0674-6417881

Net Experts India
Bhikaji Cama Place, Near Hyatt Regency Hotel, 702, Somdatt Chambers - II, New Delhi
24th June 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

PLS TELL ME THE NAME OF SOME ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING COACHING IN NEW DELHI FOR THE PREPARATION OF JE POST IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR . I AM ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA HOLDER WITH 74%
THANX IN ADVANCE
PRAVESH KUMAR
[email protected]
7th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma electrical engineering and I have experience 4 years in electrical designer. Can I get government job in designing?
Alam khan
4th March 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest me a good coaching class institute for electrical engineering in Bangalore
16th November 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest for kolkata location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?