30th May 2021, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government exam available for 33 years old post graduate housewife?

I am 33 years old women and I am a housewife. I belong to SC category. Let me know if i get any government job and for which kind of government job i am eligible. I had completed my BSc in microbiology, genetics and chemistry and I had completed my post graduation in Geoinformatics. I want to learn computer skills too so kindly tell me which computer courses are useful to get in to government jobs.

31st May 2021, 09:43 AM
My true support

Arrow Re: Is there any government exam available for 33 years old post graduate housewife?

Yes , you are eligible to apply for many exams as 33 year old post graduate wife. Some of the exams are listed which you can cheak are:
1) SSC
2) PSC
3) PSU etc.

NOTE: There are more exams which you can cheak but it totally depend on your interest.
31st May 2021, 12:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government exam available for 33 years old post graduate housewife?

As per your age criteria, you can apply only School Service exam.
If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognised university, then you are eligible for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidates are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC - 3 years.
SC/ST - 5 years
PH - 10 years.
31st May 2021, 01:00 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is there any government exam available for 33 years old post graduate housewife?

If you are 30+, you can still apply for public service commission exams. At present the age limit for UPSC is 32 years for General Category, 35 for OBC and 37 years for SC/ST Category.

Most of the State Public Service Commission have age limit upto 40 for General category like UPPSC, RPSC, HPSC.

You can get job in Railway Recruitment Board as well after 30 age.
31st May 2021, 01:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

For government jobs, eligibility criteria is:-

Candidate must have passed the graduation with 60% marks from recognised University.

Age must be below 27 years.

So as per your age, you should apply for school service exam.

For apply as a teacher, you also give the SSC TET exam which is teacher eligibility test.

If you cleared this exam, then you are eligible as teacher.
31st May 2021, 05:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

At the age of 33 you can apply for teaching jobs for which you will have to give PGT, TGT, NET and SET exam because there is no upper age limit for these exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?