30th October 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a B.Com graduate Housewife to become a Government Teacher?

I am housewife. I have done B.Com course. I would like to become a primary government teacher. Now, what are the qualification. I want to be primary government teacher. Any other course is there that I should study. Explain me about other studies. Is it really possible to become a government Teacher.

30th October 2017, 07:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a B.Com graduate Housewife to become a Government Teacher?

Yes it is possible to become a government teacher. For this first of all you should complete B.Ed because after completing B.Ed you will be eligible to fill up forms like TET, CTET, BTET and many more.
After completing B.Ed you are eligible to apply for government teacher.
If you have not a degree of B.Ed then you will be not be able for this.
You must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
There is no upper age limit.
30th October 2017, 08:33 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for a B.Com graduate Housewife to become a Government Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am housewife. I have done B.Com course. I would like to become a primary government teacher. Now, what are the qualification. I want to be primary government teacher. Any other course is there that I should study. Explain me about other studies. Is it really possible to become a government Teacher.
Dear Aspirant,

Yes, you may become government primary teacher after getting eligibility.

For being govt. primary teacher these are the qualification is necessary:
For Primary Section:
12th Standard and BTC/DLED

For Upper Primary Section:
Graduate Degree and B.ed Degree

For both of above section candidate should have passed TET/CTET examination.

For primary section you have to do state BTC/DLED course first then pass TET/CTET examintion.

With Regards
AKS
30th October 2017, 10:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

One who is interested to become a teacher must have completed graduation and Bachelor of Education. As you have already completed your Bachelor of Commerce graduation degree, so you have to complete your Bachelor of Education 2 year degree course so that you may become eligible for the teacher eligibility entrance test in order to become teacher in government school. And also you have to qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test if you want to become teacher in a government school otherwise in a private school you can become teacher without qualifying the test.
30th October 2017, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to become a Government Teacher after completion of your B.Com graduation course. To be eligible to become a Government Teacher, you should have passed D.Ed or B.Ed course from a recognised college/ university. Since, you have completed B.Com course, you need to pursue B.Ed course, appear and qualify the TET examination to become a government teacher.
31st October 2017, 01:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can become a Government teacher being a House wife.
Since you have completed your Graduation in Commerce, you must have to complete your B.Ed course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course.
After the completion of B.Ed course, you can apply for TET, CTET examination, qualifying in which you can apply as a Government teacher post.
31st October 2017, 05:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

It is quite possible for you to become a government primary teacher but for that you have to do B.Ed course.
Those candidates who have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to do B.Ed course.
After completion of B.Ed course, you have to appear and qualify in TET or CTET examination. TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is take by those candidates who are willing to become State school govt. teacher whereas CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) exam is take by those willing to become teacher in Central govt. schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?