13th December 2016, 03:18 PM
Poojashedge

Are there any vacancies available in the Indian Navy for 3rd year Computer Engineering Female candidate? What is the Physical Requirement?

Respected Sir, My name is Pooja and I am a 3rd year Computer Engineering student, I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know are there any vacancies available in the Indian Navy for 3rd year Computer Engineering Female candidate? What is the Physical Requirement? Please answer as soon as possible because it is my Passion.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy Academy, Kerala for pursuing Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CDS-OTA for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year female candidate?
  3. Physical and educational requirements to join Merchant Navy?
  4. Vacancies available in Indian Navy for a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th?
  5. Can I join Indian Navy Office after doing 3rd year BSc Maths computer application
  6. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  7. What are the basic qualifications for IPS selection -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join IPS exam? How much percentage is needed in 12th?
  9. How to become a Police Inspector?
  10. Job Vacancies in Defence service for the candidates of B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for IPS after completing graduation as B.A?
  12. Am I eligible to join IAF through Permanent Service Commission being a B.E.(Computer Science) Engineering) 3rd year female candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to go in Indian Navy after 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  14. How can I join marine field?
  15. Eligibility to become an Observer in Indian Navy for female B.E. graduate?
  16. What is the qualification required to become a marine officer?
  17. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
5th February 2017, 08:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any vacancies available in the Indian Navy for 3rd year Computer Engineering Female candidate? What is the Physical Requirement?

As you are pursuing third year of B.Tech in Computer Engineering, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy recruitment. In order to join Indian Navy you are required to appear in Combined Defence Service Recruitment Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. You are required to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible. Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Minimum Height Required - 150 cms

Minimum Weight Required :-

For 20 years - 39 kgs

For 25 years - 41 kgs

For 30 years - 43 kgs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?