12th December 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy Academy, Kerala for pursuing Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am Denaarashmi and I have completed my Intermediate. I want to pursue a career in Engineering so I want to know can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy Academy, Kerala for pursuing Engineering? Is it possible? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Navy for T.Y.B.Com female candidate?
  3. Are there any vacancies available in the Indian Navy for 3rd year Computer Engineering Female candidate? What is the Physical Requirement?
  4. Being a 24 years old BSMS female graduate am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing 10th being a female candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy being a female B.Com candidate? When the Women Entry will be started?
  8. Can a female candidate join Navy after completion of 12th class with 63% of marks?
  9. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
  10. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  11. From where to buy the NDA forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  13. How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  15. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for B.Com female student
  16. Detailed procedure and instructions to join Indian Navy for B.E. candidate?
  17. Can a girl join Indian Army or Navy after 12?
  18. Can a Female Candidate join the Indian Army as a Soldier? What is the procedure by which a Female Candidate can join the Indian Army?
14th December 2016, 09:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy Academy, Kerala for pursuing Engineering?

Being an intermediate passed female candidate you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy Academy as at this level of academics only unmarried Indian male candidates are allowed.

But in case you are desiring to join Naval Academy then you have the option through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) by qualifying CDS entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year. Also for appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications mentioned here under :-

a) You must be an Indian citizen.

b) Your age must be within 19 years to 22 years.

c) You must have completed your bachelor's degree in Physics or Chemistry or Engineering stream as main subjects from a recognized university.

d) You must satisfy the physical fitness norms as per the service requirement norms.

For more details about CDS entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?