28th July 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and got 60% marks. I want to get job in Indian Railway. How to get job in Indian Railway? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway? Please send me detail on email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
30th July 2016, 02:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?

You can apply for Group C non technical posts in Indian Railway after 10th. Some of the posts for which you can apply are Commercial Clerk, Ticket Examiner, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, RPF constable, etc.

The candidate needs to appear and clear the exam conducted by RRB for that reason .

Eligibility criteria for non-technical posts in Indian Railways :-

-The candidate should have passed 10th or 12th as per the post requirement.

The candidate age should be in between 18 to 30 years of age. Age Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.

-Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in the written exam followed by the personal interview and medical test.
30th July 2016, 05:14 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?

After completing you have to complete your 12th or Diploma, since these qualification is needed inorder to get into class D posts in Indian Railways.
JE is eligible for Diploma and Engineering candidates, SSE is eligible only for Engineering candidates.
12th and ITI eligible for doing Apprentice posts in Indian Railways.
30th July 2016, 10:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of 10 standard you can apply for the post of Ticket Collector in railway department. Selection is done on the basis of exam conducted by Railway rcruitment board every year.
You must have scored at least 50% marks in your 10th standard.
I would like to suggest you to complete your 12th and then your graduation apply for the post of Station Master.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?