13th July 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Railway having done B.Sc in Information Technology? Which type of railway job is good for me and how to get that job?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Information Technology and doing job in a software company. I want to get job in Indian Railway. Please answer me which railway job is good for me and how to get that job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  2. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  4. How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?
  5. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  6. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  8. What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?
  9. Process of acquiring job in Railway or Bank after diploma in Computer Technology?
  10. What are the jobs in Indian Railway? I have done graduation in BSc
  11. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?
  12. Can I apply for Indian railway job on the basis of BSc and age of 7 years? -- [New]
  13. Can a B.Tech with Civil branch eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job is available in Indian Railway?
  14. How to get a job in Indian Railway after doing a job in Indian Army
  15. What should I do to get job in Indian Railway being a Mechanical graduate?
  16. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  17. Will it be possible to get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc Nursing course?
  18. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after passing 10th class with 82.40%
30th July 2016, 08:09 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Railway having done B.Sc in Information Technology? Which type of railway job is good for me and how to get that job?

Yes, You can get a job in Indian Railways keeping that you apply for RRB notification in the right time. There are many jobs available in Indian Railays other than Engineers or Diploma Holders.
NTPC is one of the option you will have to try hich is for Clerk, Ticket Examiner, Traffic and Commercial Apprentice.
31st July 2016, 03:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Railway having done B.Sc in Information Technology? Which type of railway job is good for me and how to get that job?

You have done BSc in IT that means you have a technical degree which is great and may be very useful for you to get a job in the Railways.

You will be eligible for the following :

* RRB Exams
* Loco Pilot (If medically fit)
* Technician

There are some other non Technical jobs also like Clerk, Ticket Collector etc for which you will be eligible having this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?