20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I can get on the basis of NCC certificate?

Sir, I am Amit Haldar from West Bengal. Sir, I have completed NCC “C" certificate with B grade. I am graduation with 42% and my height 170cm. Can I join any job? Please call me 9735185288

23rd June 2017, 10:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I can get on the basis of NCC certificate?

You can apply for Indian Army NCC special entry scheme based on your certificate. You will be called for direct SSB interview, if you are shortlisted for it.

There is no written exam for NCC special entry scheme. Those who perform well in the SSB interview, are selected for the job.
23rd June 2017, 05:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of job I can get on the basis of NCC certificate?

Since you are a NCC C certificate holder with B grade, you may get its benefit by applying for special entry scheme in Indian Army.This scheme will allow you to get direct SSB call and selection will be on the basis of performance.
Since you are a graduate and your height is also good, also if your age is in between 23 years and 27 years, then you should definitely apply of it.
Also on the basis of your qualification you can apply for various other government sector job such as SSC, UPSC, PSC, Railways, Bank, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?