12th August 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Dear Sir,
I am doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. How can I get Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited? What is the eligibility criteria? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  2. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Am I eligible for Government job after completing my diploma course from UGC recognized University?
  4. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
  5. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  6. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  7. Does Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  9. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  10. Eligibility to do Internship in National Film Development Corporation Limited for MCA candidate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  11. What are the government jobs for civil engineers? I am a student of 3rd year Civil -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  16. How to join core field? I am doing pre final year
  17. What are the GATE score card based walkin interview?
  18. Details of PSU and IES exam? Future scope after clearing the exam?
2nd March 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Sir/I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical and how can I get a chance as trainee in Cochin Oil refinery or such reputed companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?