9th October 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed diploma in tool and die making.also i had completed one year job training in Mumbai. I need advice from you that did i am eligible for government job from this sector. How will I apply for that. Can you please give me the information soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  2. Job vacancy for candidate having 4 years experience in Plastics Mould Making?
  3. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  4. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  5. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making? -- [New]
  6. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?
  8. Recruitment available in Government sector for Diploma Tool and Die Making final year student?
  9. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  10. B.Tech (Mechanical) from a government college in Delhi after Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  11. How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Railway job after passing Diploma in Tool & Die Making? Eligibility criteria and required conditions for it?
  13. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  15. What should I study in B.Tech being a Diploma holder in Tool and Die Making?
  16. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  17. Government jobs after diploma in Mechanical tool and die making?
  18. Can I get a seat in IIT after finishing diploma in Tool Die
10th October 2016, 05:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?

Yes, there are various government jobs available for a candidate with the above mentioned qualification in railways(Mumbai), I have mentioned some of them, kindly have a look at it;

> repair and maintenance.

> Material management.

> Installation and Calibration of equipment.

> Design of components, etc.

You cam also look for vacancy in PWD, which is also a government firm and can get a job over there too, if you are felt eligible for the post.
10th October 2016, 08:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?

Yes, after completing diploma in tool and die making you are eligible to apply for government jobs related to this field.

You can find various types of government jobs in:

> Railways.

> Machine and Tool Industry.

> Automobile Industry.

> Thermal plants.

> PWD.

> B&R etc.

There are different types of entrance examinations conducted to enter in different sectors of government. In order to apply for government jobs at first you have to qualify in the entrance examinations, then only you will be allowed to work in government sectors.
21st June 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for government jobs like PDO (panchayath development officer) are any others related to public services,but my graduation is Diploma in Tool & Die making.
please confirm with this certificate can i apply to these type of JObs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?