22nd August 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancy for candidate having 4 years experience in Plastics Mould Making?

Am a diploma holder in tool and die making and have 4 year's experience in Plastics mould making. Is there any vacancy? Please help me at [email protected] or 09447724680

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  2. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  3. Diploma in Plastics and Mould Technology student can get admission in B.Tech Petrochemical or Petroleum engineering through lateral entry?
  4. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Can I take admission in civil after doing diploma in plastics mould technology
  7. How much is the cost of IES application form?
  8. What are the job opportunities in BPCL for students of B.Tech in plastics and ploymer?
  9. Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?
  10. Best colleges in Indian that offer Lateral entry to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  12. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
  15. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  16. Pharmacist job vacancies status
  17. List of electrical engineering job vacancies in Tamil Nadu
  18. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
31st August 2016, 05:28 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job vacancy for candidate having 4 years experience in Plastics Mould Making?

There used to happen a lot of vacancy in the field of Plastics mould making, what need to be done is that, you need to keep on searching for the opportunity in this field as opportunity won't knock on your door every time.

You need to identify the opportunity and get it in your hand. SO, try to keep yourself updated with the latest job vacancy and the recruitment drive being organized in any college or place in your area.

You can keep yourself updated for the job fair and try to attend the job fair, as it will gives you a lot of opportunity to get in touch with a lot many HR of different companies and might be happen you can get selected for your talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?