26th August 2012, 11:03 AM
samba543

Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?

how much percentage of marks should be required for group 1 and 2

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Group 2 Exams having scored 58% in B.Tech course in the year of 2009?
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?
  4. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  5. Can I give IPCC exam after completing B.Com with 50%
  6. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  7. What is the percentage required to be eligible for group II job
  8. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  9. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  11. What are the cutoff marks required in Group II?
  12. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  14. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  15. Is an M.Tech 1st year student eligible for Group 1 exam? List of books that should be referred
  16. Am I eligible for Group II exams if in degree I scored 59%?
  17. Who all are eligible for writing all group exams? Jobs available after group exams? Syllabus for Group I,I,III,IV exams?
  18. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
21st November 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?

How much percentage of marks a candidate should score for appearing in group 1,2,3 exam?
30th June 2019, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?

How much percentage for group 2 exam?
15th September 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

For BCM candidate how many marks required for Group 1 posting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?