18th April 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

TTE vacancy in Northern Western Railway?

Hi Sir i Want To Beacme a "TTE" in Indian Railways
I m Completed My 10th n 12h class with good MARKS
If Any Vacancy Open For "TTE" plz Inform

8th May 2014, 07:13 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: TTE vacancy in Northern Western Railway?

As you have mentioned that you want to become a TTE at northern western railway. This is a very good choice that you want to become a TTE. TtE is a very unique choice. Very less people apply for this job . You have chosen a right path. TTE plays an very vital role in railways. TTE stands for traveling ticket examiner. There are only 2500 various posts. The exams of TTE are conducted by railways recruitment board. As you have said that you have scored good marks in 12th then you would have not much problem to face the exam.

The minimum percentage required to appear to the exam is 50%. Your age limit should be between 18-23 years. The maximum age limit for this position is 25 years. If you are able to clear the written test then you can attend personal interviews if you are interested then you can apply for this position online. You have to download the application form and proceeds.

Your subject would be mathematics, general awareness, English and reasoning. Only Indian citizens can apply for this job. If you want to get updated then search on different newspapers and different magazines .you have to give a written test and if you clear the test then you will get this job.
26th February 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed my age is above 34 and I want to know that can I be a ticket collector or T.T in railway and how?
28th February 2017, 12:16 AM
spandanamoney

Thumbs up Re: TTE vacancy in Northern Western Railway?

North Western Railway Vacancy 2017 Details:

Name of Organization: North Western Railway
Total post: 338
Post Name: Apprentice
Application Mode: Online
Official website: www.rrcjaipur.in
1st March 2017, 08:42 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: TTE vacancy in Northern Western Railway?

In Railway TTE job is very responsible job.

TTE stands for Traveling Ticket Examiner.

Educational qualification: Intermediate from recognized institute with minimum 50%

Age relaxation is applicable for backward classes as per government rules.

Selection process: Computer written examination ( mathematics,general studies,reasoning).

Thank you.
15th August 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

For Railway TTE what would you prefer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?